ABOUT THE BULLDOG ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION (BAA)
The Bulldog Athletic Association (BAA) is the fundraising umbrella of Ferris State Athletics. Established to encourage alumni, family, friends, community members, and others to invest in the future of Ferris State Athletics. The BAA provides an opportunity for you to impact the lives of current and prospective men and women student-athletes at Ferris State University. The mission of the BAA is to provide financial support to Ferris State University Athletic teams, allowing more than 400 Bulldog student-athletes to excel in academics and in competition. The BAA strives to connect with every alumni, fan, and friend of the program. The BAA is committed to operating with integrity, and in the best interest of our donors and student-athletes.
BOOSTER CLUB AFFILIATION WITH THE BAA?
The Ferris State University Athletic Department is home to 5 Booster Clubs as a part of the BAA. The 6th Dawg Club (Women’s Basketball), Blueline Club (Men’s Ice Hockey), Duffer’s Club (Men’s & Women’s Golf), Gridiron Club (Men’s Football), and the Rebounders Club (Men’s Basketball) all fall under the umbrella of the Bulldog Athletic Association.
The BAA’s mission is to positively impact the lives of our student-athletes. Through the BAA and your financial support, you will be helping Bulldog student-athletes achieve their goals.
HOW WILL MY DONATION BE PUT TO USE?
The BAA contributes to the success of the Ferris State University Athletic Department and our Athletic teams. Annual donations to the BAA may be monetary, retricted gift (designate your specific support area) or gift-in-kind donation (I.e. sponsor a team dinner, team retreats, etc.) based upon sport. Donations are primarily used for following:
- SCHOLARSHIPS – With over 300 student-athletes, there’s always an opportunity to help our student-athletes achieve their academic goals. Through scholarship donations, you can give bulldog student-athletes the ability to further their education.
- RECRUITING - Recruiting is the lifeblood to any successful athletics program and annual donations assist our coaches in their search for the best talent to fit their programs. Your annual donation will play a significant role in helping us find the next era of Bulldog Student-Athletes!
- FACILITY ENHANCEMENT - To continue to attract the best prospective student-athletes in the state, region and nation; it is important that we continue improving our facilities. Then when we get our athletes on campus, we can continue to develop and take care of our student-athletes. Your annual donation will play a huge role in this process!
- OPERATING EXPENSES – Because of recent success, expenses have increased and have affected our overall budget. Your annual donation will help put our student-athletes and athletic teams in the best possible position to succeed!
- SPECIAL PROJECTS – Locker rooms, training equipment, and other special projects are all made possible through the Bulldog Athletic Association.
BECOME A DAWG FOR LIFE & JOIN THE BAA!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Follow this link: